All products sold by The Inventory will carry a Warranty. The duration of the product’s warranty may vary as per the manufacturer’s terms. Please check the manufacturer’s website for further details about their warranty policy.
Customers with back orders that have not been shipped yet can cancel their orders 21 days after making the payment. If you opt for cancellation within 21 days, a cancellation fee up to 10% may be applicable (Cancellation fee may include: transaction fees, credit card charges, or any other taxes as applicable)
We do not allow for cancellation or refunds once the product is shipped from our office. However, if you would like to place a return request, you are required to follow the below steps.
IMPORTANT: A restocking fee of up to 15% may be deducted at our discretion from the billing amount for every approved return request.
- If you intend to return a product, you are required to contact us via email within 7 days of the delivery of your order.
- Email us your intent or reason for return to email@example.com
- All returns must be authorized by us before the product is shipped for return.
- You are required to pack the product properly, as it was delivered to you. The original packaging materials, accessories, etc must be unopened and unused.
- If your return is authorized, you are required to ship the product back to us. The shipping cost is to be borne by the customer.