• ¼-inch, pre-polarized electret-condenser capsule
• Linear frequency response between 20 Hz and 20 kHz
• Omnidirectional polar pattern
• Maximum SPL 132 dB SPL
• Sensitivity = -37 dB/Pa, EIN (A-weighted) = 26 dB, S/N ratio = 70 dB, dynamic range = 106 dB
• All-metal chassis
• Comes with a clip, foam windscreen, and hard case
• Especially recommended for use with PreSonus StudioLive mixers and UC Surface multi-touch mixer-control software with Smaart Measurement Technology™
The PRM1 is a special type of condenser microphone that provides an accurate reproduction of a room’s sound characteristics for use with audio-analysis tools such as real-time analyzers (RTAs) and spectrographs. It has an omnidirectional polar pattern and exhibits linear frequency response between 20 Hz and 20 kHz, so it won’t color the sound. With this mic and PreSonus® UC Surface multi-touch mixer-control software with Smaart Measurement Technology™, PreSonus StudioLive digital mixer owners can have a powerful and affordable audio-analysis and correction system.
There are no reviews yet.