• Perfectly matched stereo pair
• Small diaphragm condenser microphones
• Choose between two sound characteristics
• Made for acoustic instrument recording
• Low-cut and PAD
• Cardioid polar pattern
• Incl. mic clips, windscreens, transport bag
Available on backorder
Two switchable sound characteristics, AIR and FLAT.
The 140 AIR has two sound characteristics, AIR and FLAT. AIR delivers an open, sparkling character which is the right choice if you need great sound without spending time on post-production. FLAT provides a linear frequency response for “as-it-is” reproduction of drums, strings, acoustic guitars, and choirs. It is perfect if you aim for realistic sonic images.
The best stereo matching you can get.
LEWITT has one of the most precise matching processes in the industry. The difference between the two mics of a stereo pair is inaudible. How come?
The frequency response and sensitivity of every single microphone is measured. A measurement system controls the polarization voltage of the capsule to adjust the sensitivity, so it is the same for all LCT 140 AIR. Then, an algorithm compares the measured frequency response of each microphone and finds the perfect pairs.
Excellent transient response and full flexibility on all instruments
Transients are the DNA of your instrument’s sound. To retain the natural musicality of your instruments, the LCT 140 AIR delivers an excellent transient response.
To be prepared for all eventualities, the LCT 140 AIR has a low-cut and a PAD. You won’t break a sweat with loud sources, nor will you have to deal with low-frequency noise when you don’t want to.
The LCT 140 AIR is great for:
Durable and light aluminum housing
The LCT 140 AIR is very durable yet lightweight thanks to its CNC’ed aluminum housing. Positioning and setup become easy tasks.
What’s in the box?
The 140 AIR Stereo Pair comes with two snap-in mic clips, a transport bag with two pockets, and two windscreens.
• Frequency range: 20 … 20,000 Hz
• Sensitivity: 14.6 mV/Pa, -36.7 dBV/Pa
• Max. SPL for 0.5% THD: 135 dBSPL
• Dynamic range: 115 dB (A)
• Polar pattern: Cardioid
• Low-cut: 80 Hz (12 dB/oct)
• Pre-attenuation: -12 dB
• Included: Mic clips, windscreens, transport bag
• Microphone dimensions: 24 dia. x 140 mm, 0.9 dia. x 5.5 in
• Microphone net weight: 66 g, 2.3 oz
• 2x LCT 140 AIR – Instrument condenser microphone
• Cushioned mic bag with two pockets
• 2x Microphone clip
• 2x Windscreen
Available on backorder
There are no reviews yet.