• 6-voice polyphony
• 37-note velocity-sensitive Slim-key keybed with aftertouch
• 2 sound Engines with 22 oscillator modes in total
• Engine 2 can be used to process Engine 1
• 1 envelope per voice
• 1 cycling envelope per voice
• 2 LFOs per voice
• Polyphonic analog filters and VCAs
• 3 digital FX slots in insert or send mode, with 10 FX to choose from
• User-customizable LFO curves
• Mod Matrix with 7 sources and 13 potential destinations
• OLED display for real-time visual feedback
• Intuitive 64-step sequencer (4 pages of 16 steps)
• 4 lanes of automated modulation
• Performance Arpeggiator controls including Ratchet, Octave Randomize, and more
• MIDI in/out/thru
• USB connectivity
• Sustain, audio in, and clock in/out connectivity
• Stereo outputs
• 256 factory presets
• 256 user slots
MiniFreak is a polyphonic hybrid keyboard that combines two digital sound engines with analog filters, playful modulation, intuitive sequencing, stereo FX, and a 37-note slim keybed for a wild, powerful instrument that delivers endless sweet spots between sonic universes.
Hybrid polysynth power
MiniFreak’s twin digital sound engines feature over 20 modes, and can be used individually, stacked, or to process each other’s output for unique compound sonic behavior. Its 6 digital voices then collide with polyphonic analog filters, balancing digital crispness with a rich analog response.
Customizable & experimental sound design
MiniFreak’s expanded modulation matrix gives users even more control over shaping, transforming, and evolving their sound, with features like polyphonic ADSR envelopes, customizable multi-segment LFO shapes, FM & Ring Modulation, and the familiar Spice & Dice randomization.
Mix-ready stereo sound
With stereo outputs and 3 digital FX slots with 10 FX types to choose from, users will have everything they need to push their sound over the edge while keeping it mix-ready, from stereo-enhancing chorus, to surgical 3-band EQ, to gritty distortion.
Expression, meet chaos
Despite its penchant for wild & exploratory sound design, MiniFreak is an instrument of expression. Its velocity-sensitive 37-note keybed with aftertouch and spontaneous Seq/Arp functionality makes it a dream to perform with, while its randomization features put playfulness first.
MiniFreak comes with a dedicated VST counterpart, letting users totally integrate its unique hybrid sound and presets into their DAW productions and vice versa. Using identical sound engines and architecture, it offers a mirrored virtual experience of the synth itself, at no extra cost.